Want to learn some new skills? Just got Constant Contact and need some tips on how to use it efficiently? Interested in best practices for engagement marketing? Debi is an award-winning instructor with more than 19 years experience in front of an audience (and that doesn’t even count all those years in musical theatre!).
Below a list of upcoming classes. Most small business seminars are free or low cost, but registration is suggested as space is limited. Click on an event for more information and to register.
If you’re interested in scheduling Debi to come speak to your group, please email.
Workshops coming up
<We are currently scheduling 2015 workshops. We will update this space with dates and registration as soon as they are available.>
Workshops ready to teach now
- Ready, Set, Action: Build Your Marketing Toolkit
- Market your event the easy way
- 60 Ways to Grow Your List
- 15 Ways to get Noticed Online
- I’m Ready for My Close Up, Mr. DeMille: Ways to get your business covered in the news
- Show Me the Money: Running online offers and promotions
- Gathering Customer Feedback: Engage with customers through surveys
- Marketing is people! Getting to the heart of social media.
- Advanced Social Media: Developing your Playbook
- Kids + Social: playing safe online
Request A Presentation
To request a presentation, please email me here.
Free Constant Contact Trial
Interested in trying out Constant Contact? Sign up risk free for 30-days here. No credit card required.
“Refreshing. Probably the first event I’ve been to in quite a while where I felt like I learned something.” ~ Erika Blythe, Former Executive Director, Hondo Chamber of Commerce
“Debi is always an engaging, informative and entertaining speaker. She gives very valuable information in a manner that is understood by individuals who may not carry the communications role on a regular basis.” ~ UTSA Center for Policy Studies
We asked Debi to facilitate a presentation on how effective email marketing can be for small business owners. She delivered just that! Through her very interactive presentation, she walked us through the do’s and don’ts of email marketing; including how to create and maintain good lists. It was a great workshop.” ~ Roxana Newton, Accion